Sunday, June 26, 2011

You me everyone are not born evil.

by HelperDude » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:47 am

Before I had serious anger issues. I hated a group of people who I believe to be idiots because they are poor and content of feeble things and shallow aspirations in life. I literally lash out on them only to get humiliated at the end for I am only one and they are legion.

After a few bouts I realized that I need to find my peace or the next encounter might be dangerous.

In my luck I watched a youtube video about the resource based economy by Jacque Fresco, the founder of the Venus Project, he taught that people's beliefs and identities are the result of his/her surroundings and associations. Its not genetic or born with you if you do things that other people don't understand. If you were born in the USA but was raised in Germany during the 1900's you will be a Nazi even if your parents are American. If you were born in an Amazon tribe, you will be a tribesman... etc.

This made me understand that I may dislike the person infront of me but if I grew up in the life they lived I would also be thinking the same, eating the same, dressing the same and laugh on the same silly jokes they laugh on. From that on I stopped feeling hatred or anger for long periods of time towards other people. Actually it became HARD for me to be angry LOL.

I guess I will call it a healthy dose of anger which I find useful in accomplishing my goals in life like studying Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.HelperDudeConsumer 0

No comments: