Sunday, June 26, 2011

i want to kill my 'friend'....

by EmmaRamone » Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:06 am

i am the most angry i have EVER been.
i feel trapped and i need to escape.
my 'friend' slept over at my house last night, but i stupidly let a guy stay too and i walked in on them having sex and im so disgusted - just so disrespectful, i let them both stay over as a favour and they thank me by that.
and ts just constant, my 'friend' asking me stuff
shes wearing my ######6 PANTS ''i thouht you wouldnt mind' - they will have to go in thr bin now
i can never sit on the sofa again.
i csnt describe how disgusted i am.
so yeah, i canrt stand it, shes here now so i'm making an excuse, to leave the house and get rid of her.
i'm too ###$ nice and let people walk all over me. ill agree to something i really dont wanna do etc.
this is a nightmare its just one confession after another ''oh sorry bled all over your sofa''
EUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i feel like i cant carry on living, im scarred for life.
i have extreme OCD FFS! so gthis is 1 of the worst thingsEmmaRamoneConsumer 2

No comments: