Sunday, June 26, 2011

Too much Angry...Misbehaviour of others

by jmohan » Mon Nov 01, 2010 6:14 pm

hi everyone,
I had worked in a company last month. I was in big trouble and tension. The reason is. one girl often were looking at me in the office. I asked her that ' are u loving me' but she refused and told me that I am loving another person not u. After 1 week again she started and looking at me. Once again I asked her and she answered that same previous answer. After some week, unconsciously i started to love her. Whenever she looking at me, I had thought that ''she expects sex that is why she denied my love''. She induced my sex feelings. Whenever I approached her, she denied my love. on the contrary, as she looks at me often, my sex feelings were induced. I struggled and I was unable to work. Actually I was innocent at that time of working period in the office.I thought that she is good everything. That kind of thought made me to think about her more positively.

As my sex feeling were induced, I was in a big trouble that whenever I see her, my sex feelings were in high temperature. I got too angry on her that why she is looking at me unnecessarily. My co workers in the office known about this matter I am struggling for sex by seeing my expression in my face. Everybody criticised me indirectly that I am a brutal of sex. Almost, there are 100 people everyday were criticising me and made a bad impression over me.

I was working over 1 year in that company. On the period of working time in the office, I was in a hell. Because criticism and that bad girl. I could not bear . that is why I relieved from that company.
Recently , I relieved from that company. I am searching for antoher job in other companies. But I could not concentrate on my interview preparation. Because the hurted things in the office often comes to my mind that everybody laughing at me and I am a loser and my manhood is damaged . These are all the things going into my mind. I am unable to concentrate to get a new job. I have too much of angry over them. what can I do.
Please buddies, help me to overcome this problem.


Thanks,

Mohan

No comments: