Sunday, June 26, 2011

I'm angry.

by KenWalker » Tue May 03, 2011 6:21 pm

I've been on an anger spree recently. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I've kept in my anger for almost 24 years of my life. I've never had the reactionary muscles to be angry during the moment when it occurs. I usually try to diffuse things in a nice bullshit manner like my parents taught me. this created a very passive-aggressive personality in me that bottles up and ends up doing something crazy - like poisoning myself with alcohol.

I'm enjoying the anger I've been able to dish out on the spot. I never hold anything in. What changed is Lamictal's been helping me express myself better every day.

Te best thing is I feel great about it! I'm sort of on a power trip about it. I will have to learn to control my anger into small doses though and express it more properly. I apologize to the people in the past week and perhaps the coming weeks I've let out my wrath on as more than necessary.

No comments: